The University of Sydney is coming to Shanghai! You are invited to attend our information evening to hear about digital and creative degrees offered at this world-class institution, and meet with some of our leading academics.
Join us on Tuesday 14 May to learn about your study options and opportunities, and find out why we’re ranked 1st in Australia and 5th in the world for graduate employability.
The speakers include:
- Professor Annamarie Jagose, Dean, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences
- Mr Andrew Lavery, Director, Sydney College of the Arts
- Dr Diana Chester, Lecturer, Department of Media and Communications
- Dr Benjamin Carey, Academic Fellow, Sydney Conservatorium of Music
- Dr Phillip Gough, Lecturer, School of Architecture, Design and Planning
By joining the University of Sydney, you will be immersed in the latest theories, practices and industry trends – explore your options on our website.
Please have the QR code on your phone or a printed version of the ticket, as it will be scanned prior to entry. Only students need to register; your guests do not need a ticket. You are welcome to bring family and friends.
We look forward to meeting you in Shanghai!
6.00pm - 8.30pm
Le Royal Meridien, Parlour V, 789 Nanjing Road East, Shanghai
The University of Sydney