CONNECTS the University of Sydney, its researchers and its students to China by providing a platform to create innovation and knowledge networks, identify emerging opportunities and strengthen research collaboration and mobility.
The Centre in China
- provides an interactive, multi-functional environment to ideate, collaborate and incubate
- supports attachments for academic staff from the home campus and their academic collaborators from partner institutions across China
- facilitates research and industry collaboration and liaison
- promotes student mobility and internships to China to support the University of Sydney’s internationalisation of curricula agenda
- provides a teaching and learning environment for programs in collaboration with Chinese universities, institutes and business including training and executive programs
- engages with the local academic and broader community through the Sydney Ideas – Suzhou Forum (click here to find out about Sydney Ideas – Suzhou events)
- provide a hub for alumni activities in China (click here to find out about Alumni)
Based in the Suzhou Industrial Park Dushu Science, Education and Innovation District, the University of Sydney Centre in China is a purpose built facility, offering a flexible space to provide visitors with an inspiring Australian learning and teaching environment. With a seminar theatre and breakout group areas, a boardroom with teleconference facilities, workspaces for visiting students and academics, and open spaces for cultural and public events, the centre is designed as a meeting place for interaction and collaboration.